Resolved
Insurance Quality

I used Expedia.co.uk to schedule a car rental in Portugal. When I got there, the company did not had my reserve, as it was said it was cancelled. I had to make the full payment at the moment I got to the shop, paying almost 10 times more than what Expedia set my rental. I placed a complaint (Case ID : [REQ:M-13644705]) and NOT EVEN the value I payed for Expedia was reimbursed (intinerary 7177649143171).

I have done all that I could, sent many email, and send them all the documents asked... Since they promised reimbursement for the rental I had to pay extra. It has been months and NOTHING.

I promised myself I would do whatever it takes so no one else uses Expedia.co.uk

It is not worth the headache.

They provide the worst service and customers service ever.

DO NOT USE EXPEDIA.CO.UK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of expedia car rental booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $270. Expedia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia car rental booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments