I used Expedia.co.uk to schedule a car rental in Portugal. When I got there, the company did not had my reserve, as it was said it was cancelled. I had to make the full payment at the moment I got to the shop, paying almost 10 times more than what Expedia set my rental. I placed a complaint (Case ID : [REQ:M-13644705]) and NOT EVEN the value I payed for Expedia was reimbursed (intinerary 7177649143171).
I have done all that I could, sent many email, and send them all the documents asked... Since they promised reimbursement for the rental I had to pay extra. It has been months and NOTHING.
I promised myself I would do whatever it takes so no one else uses Expedia.co.uk
It is not worth the headache.
They provide the worst service and customers service ever.
DO NOT USE EXPEDIA.CO.UK
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is one of the best vacations we've ever been on. I highly recommend it. We did it through Bookvip and they took care of it. It was very simple...."
- "I (Milly Mathew, firstname.lastname@example.org) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..."
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."