Verified Reviewer

I booked a room on the web site for budget inn the was 58.00 which I have paid before. I have stay at this hotel many times over the last few years and have never had to pay a deposit .On this occasion I was told I had to pay a 100 deposit which I did not have funds for because I have not needed in the past.

I was informed that I could not get the room that was already paid for unless I put a 100 deposit. I was refused a already paid because of a deposit that I had no knowledge of the many times I have stayed there. I feel that because the cancellation was due to the refusal to give me a room that I should be refunded the full 58.00. The hotel was paid for a room they refused the person purchased the room use.

As a steady user of Expedia I am hoping to get this resolved quickly. So that I may continue to use app and web site

User's recommendation: Check for deposit before booking.

Location: 1411 Northwest Cache Road, Lawton, OK 73507