Verified Reviewer

I cancelled our reservations right away and when I say right away it was within 2 hours of booking. Had to call around to the airlines and such to get things resolved.

Still waiting for the hotel stay to be refunded. They are not helpful at all! Mind you that this was done on June 6th 2021 and still dealing with this.

Horrible customer service ever!!!!!! I didnt realize it before but looking at the reviews Ive realized Im not the only one that feels this way!

They are not helpful at all and even 1star rating is way more than they are deserving of. They do not help you with your issues at all. To get in contact with an agent you have to wait several hours and Im taking 7hr+. I have called multiple times, with the agent ending the call before a resolution can be configured.

Agents are rude. Agents end your calls. Calls are ended before even discussing a resolution. By far the worst customer service ever!

Do not do business here. I have called and no one is available to speak with you! I waited and waited to speak with someone and asked for a call back when it asked if I wanted one through the automated system because it was going to be 7+ hours on hold. Still didn't get a call back.

Went on vacation and came back still noting. It has been almost two months and finally called back again only to have to call the hotel figure out who I spoke with what they do there and if they are willing to credit me back for the stay that was cancelled right away, mind you when I called the hotel the first time they said that they do not charge you until you show up and pay them for they intended stay. Now Expedia is hold my money ransom until they do there investigation. Not right at all when it clearly was stated that if you cancel within 24 hours you get a full refund.

They better get me my money back! Can not give less then 1 star I would if i could.

User's recommendation: Do not go through them.

Comments