Verified Reviewer

I received an email this morning regarding the changes in the flight from Seattle to SFO (on the way back from Barcelona). My ticket go cancelled and I had to rebook.

That email has cancel option, I clicked on Cancel in order to rebook the flight from Seattle to SFO, but my whole trip got cancelled. I called the toll free number after few mins, they mentioned my reservation was cancelled. I never meant to cancel my whole reservation, I tried getting my ticket back. Also, my ticket was nonrefundable.

For them, it's so easy to just cancel everything right away when things happen change on their side whether the person have protection or not. But for the person who is flying does not have option to get their ticket back?

Not everyone has money to buy protection for every ticket. I had been planning for this trip for over a year now and this is what I get for not having flight insurance?

Jaspreet Kaur

Preferred solution: Need my same ticket back for the same price .

Comments