To whom it may concern,

I made a reservation for 2 rooms thru Expedia (our rooms Itinerary # 752176****080, Hotel Reservation # C120****) on February 16, 2020 with Radisson Blu Hotel, Rostock prior to the major Corona Virus outbreak. I paid the total amout for both rooms and both amounts were deducted from my credit card by Expedia on February 16, 2020.

Our original plan was to take a 23 day Easter European Cruise with Sky Princess starting in Warnemuende, Germany and ending in New York, United States.

Unfortunately this cruise was cancelled. Although I rebooked our flight reservations to visit and vacation with my family in Germany I now found out that Germany does not allow US citizens to enter Germany. Again, I had to cancel my reservations (flights, hotels, and car rentals) and had no problems and received full refunds for all my cancellations until I tried to cancel my reservation for our room with Radisson Blu; the second room reservation for my cousins is still effective. Although I can understand that Radisson Blu needs to protect themselves against bogus cancellation, I cannot understand the reasoning for an early cancellation penalty assessment of 90%, leaving us with a loss of $764.00, especially when it is impossible for us to stay at the Radisson Blu at no fault of our own.

I am upset enough that all our travel plans had to be cancelled again because of the EURO restrictions that dont allow US travelers into Germany. I made sure to cancel our room as soon as we had confirmed notification of the US traveler restrictions and to give Radisson a good chance to assign this room to another customer (they have over 4 weeks to re-rent the room).

Please review my reservation and provide me with full refund credit. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention in this matter.

Should you have any further questions, please dont hesitate to contact me by email anita.r.deanne@***.com or by message/phone at 360-202-****.

Best Regards,

Anita R. Deanne

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Room Booking.

Expedia Pros: It is easy to book and prices are good, No much right now, Easy website.

Expedia Cons: Being ripped off, Horrible service and horrible customer service, Website stealing money.

Comments