Verified Buyer

Update by user Jan 26, 2021

Pending...

Original review updated by user Jan 26, 2021

Dear Expedia,

I just would like to change my checkout date on my present reservation from 20th of Feb. to 16th and if really needed to have penalty because of change(but it is changing, not cancelling), I would like to have refund for the rest few days which wont be used!

However in the confirmation email there is the TOTAL price with tax and fees, but it is not the real amount they deduct, which is totally unfair against to the guest !!

Regarding that me as a customer is spending thousands of euros/dollars/dirhams etc. at Expedia, every hotel in UAE based on government decision asking another 4USD/nights extra which is increasing the price a lot!

Regarding this is not indicated anywere neither during booking process nor in the confirmation, it would be really fair to let go my penalty away now!

Please think about and take these correction steps for your customer, I really would not like quit from Expedia and use another company to give my money for them. Thank you very much for understanding!

Best regards,

Gergely Hegyesi

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Room Booking.

Comments