I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36 hours, it was $1,882.92!! $300 difference!!
When I called up Expedia to help me with the variance in the package amount, they said only hotel can be cancelled, but not flight. Instead I will get a flight credit which should be used within 1 yr, same carrier and same travellers + $200 reissue fee!!!
Here I called Expedia to work on the variance(savings) of $300, instead they suggested me an option to pay $400($200 per person) extra for rebooking my flight.
This is ridiculous as I am not asking them to cancel the package, but give me the better deal on their own site.
Customer Service isnt trained to answer the questions to the point, instead keep repeating the same message like a tape.
I will not recommend this site in future.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Losing money
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- " On the 26 Dec 2014 I completed a request for assistance on the mybooking help site. I asked for assistance with changing a booking. I received no response...."
- "Guess his working on this one in Ibiza. Deserted the sunken ship. Update 5th July 2014 - Further to the recent email regarding recent financial difficulties with cruisemiles and breeches by..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."