Expedia - Bad deals, prices vary so quickly, customer service isnt good.
I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36 hours, it was $1,882.92!! $300 difference!!
When I called up Expedia to help me with the variance in the package amount, they said only hotel can be cancelled, but not flight. Instead I will get a flight credit which should be used within 1 yr, same carrier and same travellers + $200 reissue fee!!!
Here I called Expedia to work on the variance(savings) of $300, instead they suggested me an option to pay $400($200 per person) extra for rebooking my flight.
This is ridiculous as I am not asking them to cancel the package, but give me the better deal on their own site.
Customer Service isnt trained to answer the questions to the point, instead keep repeating the same message like a tape.
I will not recommend this site in future.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Losing money
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."
- "Our amazing vacation to Puerto Vallarta Mexico...."
- "My son and I booked a short break from Singapore to hong kong he being based in Singapore used Expedia.SG and me in England used Expedia.uk Exact same flights and..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."