Expedia - Bad deals, prices vary so quickly, customer service isnt good.
I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36 hours, it was $1,882.92!! $300 difference!!
When I called up Expedia to help me with the variance in the package amount, they said only hotel can be cancelled, but not flight. Instead I will get a flight credit which should be used within 1 yr, same carrier and same travellers + $200 reissue fee!!!
Here I called Expedia to work on the variance(savings) of $300, instead they suggested me an option to pay $400($200 per person) extra for rebooking my flight.
This is ridiculous as I am not asking them to cancel the package, but give me the better deal on their own site.
Customer Service isnt trained to answer the questions to the point, instead keep repeating the same message like a tape.
I will not recommend this site in future.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Losing money
You May Also Like
- "I (Milly Mathew, email@example.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."
- "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."