1.5
Additional Fees

I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36 hours, it was $1,882.92!! $300 difference!!

When I called up Expedia to help me with the variance in the package amount, they said only hotel can be cancelled, but not flight. Instead I will get a flight credit which should be used within 1 yr, same carrier and same travellers + $200 reissue fee!!!

Here I called Expedia to work on the variance(savings) of $300, instead they suggested me an option to pay $400($200 per person) extra for rebooking my flight.

This is ridiculous as I am not asking them to cancel the package, but give me the better deal on their own site.

Customer Service isnt trained to answer the questions to the point, instead keep repeating the same message like a tape.

I will not recommend this site in future.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. divyas stated that there is a room for improvement of losing money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of expedia vacation package booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Expedia needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia vacation package booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments