Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.9

I went through Expedia to book a flight, went through the whole booking process, paid for flight just to get an error message AFTER THEY TOOK MY MONEY saying that I needed to look for another flight because the one I paid for was no longer available. Expedia refunded my money immediately, but American Airlines didnt.

I was told that I had to wait 3-5 business days to get the money back, but I needed another flight. I tried booking another flight and it was way more than the one I tried getting the first time. Its frustrating because now Im out of $244.60, no flight so I cant make an important event, and the second flight was $750.

Expedia is not the way to go if youre trying to book a flight because they screw customers out their money and time. Im very disappointed and will not use their service again.

User's recommendation: Don’t recommend.

Comments