3.0

Update by user Jul 07, 2021

8909**** Agent was a captain, great man...however, Expedia failed to perform. Took my ability away to cancel.

Expedia used Key west day trips ( that I contacted in the window of time), but was refused help because I booked Expedia. Exact same with hotel who may offer forgiveness. Thru them. However, they said, "Call Expedia".

I say "Can I have that number?" They say "I don't have one." Finally reached kiosk key 5, where the agent had no power either..to cancel the Key West, past the 24 hours. No forgiveness even though I am in the right. I am on time but I have no authority without Expedia. I could not act independently; Expedia Corporation did not perform efficiently and I lost all my cost savings by the time I got rerouted using a hotel computer and my iPhone after missing a flight American couldn't manage and even they made an exception for me booking me tomorrow 7/7.

Expedia had no ability to cancel by the time I could capture a number to call; an agent wait time.

You took my flex away. I want to be reimbursed for what you cost me sitting here from 7 am to 3:16 going between 4 desks when only 1 agent Expedias was needed.

Original review posted by user Jul 07, 2021

Continuity of service failure by Expedia. No 2 way commerce between Hotel or day trips cancel update

User's recommendation: Not to book expedia...have to make all changes through them, not the hotel or trip.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Expedia Pros: Easy to book initially, Easy to access.

Expedia Cons: No resolution, Hard to be refunded.

Comments