Verified Reviewer

1.4

This cancellation never got resolved. I am disappointed on Expedia for not helping me.

They told me to contact the hotel for a refund and I did and they hotel said they cant do anything that I have to have Expedia resolve this but when I call Expedia they direct me back to the hotel. The hotel said Expedia are the ones that charge me. I want to know who took my money and why can I not get credit if a refund is not allowed. I always do my bookings through Expedia and have never had a problem like this.

I cancelled because of Covid mg children are not vaccinated so we couldnt make the trip. Why am I not allowed to get some type of credit. This is horrible customer service on the hotel and Expedia for having me calling around everywhere and not giving me answers. Then Expedia tells me to file an insurance claim for the cancellation and I never hear back from them.

All the agents sound confused or dont make any sense. Then your chat people give me the run around too. This is frustrating because everyone keeps saying different things.

Can somebody please help me resolve this. 721016****2005

Villarrealdebbie@***.com

Debbie Villarreal

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Expedia Pros: Good price and photos.

Expedia Cons: Worst customer service horrible.

Comments