EXPEDIA SUCKS (Delta Airlines) !!!!
I purchased a ticket for myself and my infant child for whom I paid full price.I asked to be seated together.
I received my email confirmation today and it shows that my baby and I are seated separate. After two hours on the phone with Expedia and Delta I was told that even though I've indicated that I am traveling with an infant child my seating arrangement is not guaranteed. My issue has not been resolved and Expedia or DELTA are not willing to change the seating because they don't have any seats available.
I was told by both parties that I need to rely on the courtesy of others!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The summary of events are as follows: â€¢ I flew round trip to Montego Bay on American Airline, July 2-7 where I purchased two 3 ft tall hand carved figures made of..."
- "Yet another disappointing tale of Thai Airways in-flight services. I was on board on 18th September 2015, flight TG629 from Hong Kong to Bangkok. This really came as a shocker..."
- "My wife was on the delayed (14 hours) fight from Glasgow - Kuala Lumpur on 23rd January. I sent a letter of complaint to Tim Clark - it was dealt..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15. My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and..."
- "Not one of the complaints here have anything to do with APX International Air Parcel Express. The fraud is by a scam company from Nigeria posing as APX...."
- "Dear Gate 1 Travel, Amazing! Breathtaking! Romantic! Incredible! Did I say amazing? Beautiful, bustling Paris; a high-speed train adventure; a medieval town high in the French Alps; a bus trip..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."