EXPEDIA SUCKS (Delta Airlines) !!!!
I purchased a ticket for myself and my infant child for whom I paid full price.I asked to be seated together.
I received my email confirmation today and it shows that my baby and I are seated separate. After two hours on the phone with Expedia and Delta I was told that even though I've indicated that I am traveling with an infant child my seating arrangement is not guaranteed. My issue has not been resolved and Expedia or DELTA are not willing to change the seating because they don't have any seats available.
I was told by both parties that I need to rely on the courtesy of others!!review #113975
You may also like
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "Flying back from Las Vegas to Sacramento there were three women seated near me who were very clearly NOT intoxicated. When they were approached by flight attendant, "Thomas", one of..."
- "My flight with SQ 319 on 28 June 2012 from London to Singapore. When arrived in Singapore, I forgot to take my camera bag (with camera and camcoder with our..."
- "Dodge Neon sxt 2005 ( estimado ) Drive belt tensioner...38277. $359.99 ( real price : $179.99 ) 5040515 Poly Rib Belt. $30.99 ( real price: $18.99 ) Labor : $283.50 plus taxes. Total : $..."
- "I've been following this guy for years since I was a victim of Andrew Briggs back in the 90s their was a few of us. So, I thought this..."
- "They never brought us towels. The floor flooded and they made my husband mop it up. I took pictures and will be getting my money back! When I confronted the..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "........................AT ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS ----------- WE WORK HARD- WE PLAY HARD - WE PARTY HARD !!! ITS DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO BORN WEEK AND DREAM WEAK. NO PLACE..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."