I purchased a ticket for myself and my infant child for whom I paid full price.I asked to be seated together.
I received my email confirmation today and it shows that my baby and I are seated separate. After two hours on the phone with Expedia and Delta I was told that even though I've indicated that I am traveling with an infant child my seating arrangement is not guaranteed. My issue has not been resolved and Expedia or DELTA are not willing to change the seating because they don't have any seats available.
I was told by both parties that I need to rely on the courtesy of others!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airline Tickets
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "My husband and I purchased a couch and bunkbed from American signature furniture, at the time my husband had extremely good credit but was only offered acceptance now 120 days..."
- "Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek. The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "LipsofAndrew ⚫ My lips be weighing 89 pounds, like a bowling ball ⚫ Moderator Andrew... Please dont hate.......as my fate..... I was born with big lips....and big tittttts.........so I administrate Similar Worlds.....like a..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."