I purchased a ticket for myself and my infant child for whom I paid full price.I asked to be seated together.
I received my email confirmation today and it shows that my baby and I are seated separate. After two hours on the phone with Expedia and Delta I was told that even though I've indicated that I am traveling with an infant child my seating arrangement is not guaranteed. My issue has not been resolved and Expedia or DELTA are not willing to change the seating because they don't have any seats available.
I was told by both parties that I need to rely on the courtesy of others!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airline Tickets
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Monday, December 21, 2015 c/o Mr. Constantino de Oliveira, Chairman c/o Mr. Paulo Sergio Kakinoff, President & Chief Executive Officer c/o Mr. Sérgio Quito, Chief Operating..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "Absolutely disappointed. Booked a flight a few months ago and made a change to its date paid the fees and went through the whole process. Last week I decided I..."
- "Make sure before you sign or hand over any MONEY, you get everything in writing. I was told 3-4 weeks and it was 7 weeks to get done. Installers..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "This guy is a complete fraud! Firstly, he claims that he is an "authority" in Marketing, which is complete rubbish! Just a guy who is on a massive ego trip!..."
- "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..."
- "I recently ordered a Sunsetter awing. The installer they recommend in Milwaukee was Gutter Glove. The rep. came and took our order and a substantial down payment. The awning took..."