EXPEDIA SUCKS (Delta Airlines) !!!!
I purchased a ticket for myself and my infant child for whom I paid full price.I asked to be seated together.
I received my email confirmation today and it shows that my baby and I are seated separate. After two hours on the phone with Expedia and Delta I was told that even though I've indicated that I am traveling with an infant child my seating arrangement is not guaranteed. My issue has not been resolved and Expedia or DELTA are not willing to change the seating because they don't have any seats available.
I was told by both parties that I need to rely on the courtesy of others!!review #113975
You may also like
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..."
- "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..."
- "Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43. They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "I purchased three rolls of what was advertised as 316 stainless steel screening. I had the material installed on my porch and about 4 weeks after material was installed it..."
- "The hose leaks my name is Dennis wenninger 604 13 ave hampton il 61256..."
- "This is Roland Adams. I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb. 24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."