Expedia Site Error and Charged Wrongly
Tried to book a flight through Expedia, and after several tries, it's site kept returned a "site error" message.Two days later, after I have successfully booked through another site, I received a confirmation email from Expedia saying my booking went through from the other day.
Now I have booked the same flight twice through different sites. Call Expedia and spoke with several reps, supervisors, and a corporate rep and they claimed their site was fine and can't issue a refund. One of the supervisor did not even want to talk to me on the phone and just sent an email to me instead.
The corporate rep also offered another "option" is call the other site and void my booking with them.What a great customer service!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "So much for deals & savings. I booked a reservation through Expedia while in the Angola, IN area for the birth of my Grandson. Expedia charged me $414.62, hotel receipt..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!! International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "Hi my name is Susana Carpenter Yesterday 05-26-2016 at 6:23pm I Visit The Popeyes On 735 myatt drive in madison tn 37115 the store was very busy and its on of..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."