Tried to book a flight through Expedia, and after several tries, it's site kept returned a "site error" message.Two days later, after I have successfully booked through another site, I received a confirmation email from Expedia saying my booking went through from the other day.
Now I have booked the same flight twice through different sites. Call Expedia and spoke with several reps, supervisors, and a corporate rep and they claimed their site was fine and can't issue a refund. One of the supervisor did not even want to talk to me on the phone and just sent an email to me instead.
The corporate rep also offered another "option" is call the other site and void my booking with them.What a great customer service!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Our amazing vacation to Puerto Vallarta Mexico...."
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."
- "I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent. Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "Bought a seiki 24 inch LED tv for $179 at sears it was a bedroom tv I had 1 month and turned on for like the 5th time wife was..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."
- "I shipped my Lenovo laptop through geek squad at local Best Buy store in Amherst, NY on 22nd of June 2016. I was getting online updates about the repair status..."