Expedia Site Error and Charged Wrongly
Tried to book a flight through Expedia, and after several tries, it's site kept returned a "site error" message.Two days later, after I have successfully booked through another site, I received a confirmation email from Expedia saying my booking went through from the other day.
Now I have booked the same flight twice through different sites. Call Expedia and spoke with several reps, supervisors, and a corporate rep and they claimed their site was fine and can't issue a refund. One of the supervisor did not even want to talk to me on the phone and just sent an email to me instead.
The corporate rep also offered another "option" is call the other site and void my booking with them.What a great customer service!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "Ford Motor Company knew in the development stage of this switch, that it leaked, and that this leak could cause fires. The switch developed by Texas Instruments was in..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- " I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent..."
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."