Expedia Site Error and Charged Wrongly
Tried to book a flight through Expedia, and after several tries, it's site kept returned a "site error" message.Two days later, after I have successfully booked through another site, I received a confirmation email from Expedia saying my booking went through from the other day.
Now I have booked the same flight twice through different sites. Call Expedia and spoke with several reps, supervisors, and a corporate rep and they claimed their site was fine and can't issue a refund. One of the supervisor did not even want to talk to me on the phone and just sent an email to me instead.
The corporate rep also offered another "option" is call the other site and void my booking with them.What a great customer service!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Sundance Vacations. Here are the facts! There are various packages but initially Sundance offers you 30 vacations (basically one per year for 30 years) for $15,000, $12,000 if you purchase that..."
- "Hello, Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher. My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as..."
- "AirBnb total rip off! Never use this site again. Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem// Cause my husband dont have enough salary. And we have four kids..."
- "I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world. I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had..."
- "Your Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo is AMAZING. I'm beyond satisfied/ happy/ ecstatic with this product. I used to have the softest hair and I didn't need conditioner..."