I'm so pissed I could Spit!
Booked All Inclusive with Expedia. Arrival, Hotel NOT an All Inclusive. Tours Had Been Canceled. Bastards. Hours on Phone to set up tours again. Both the tour company and hotel have dealt with this screw up through expedia before. Hotel apologized and upgraded room but food was so expensive we went hungry. Tour company spent hours with me and I spent many dollars on phone charges with them to reset tours. My first day was a loss. Only got two of the 4 tours I paid for. Hurricane came in and I could not reach an *** Expedia rep for a new flight. Should have known. $800.00 later and calls personally to airlines and I got a flight out. Good thing for a hurricane. It was and excuse to go home early since we were Starving.124902ec review #100575
You may also like
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "The whole world, not just Europe, should protest against Ryanair. This airline financially and verbally abuses passengers and crew. Many people keep experiencing the unacceptable and illicit actions of this..."
- "NACA helped me become a homeowner through their program. I lost a house to foreclosure about 10 years ago and thought I would never be able to own again. I..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "Ordered a cute black dress for $20.00 . I knew for that price it night be a cheap dress , but i had planned to wear it around the house..."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."