I'm so pissed I could Spit!
Booked All Inclusive with Expedia. Arrival, Hotel NOT an All Inclusive. Tours Had Been Canceled. Bastards. Hours on Phone to set up tours again. Both the tour company and hotel have dealt with this screw up through expedia before. Hotel apologized and upgraded room but food was so expensive we went hungry. Tour company spent hours with me and I spent many dollars on phone charges with them to reset tours. My first day was a loss. Only got two of the 4 tours I paid for. Hurricane came in and I could not reach an *** Expedia rep for a new flight. Should have known. $800.00 later and calls personally to airlines and I got a flight out. Good thing for a hurricane. It was and excuse to go home early since we were Starving.106e6873 review #100575
You may also like
- "I recently had the worst flying experience ever flying out of Charlotte to Tunica on Airtran, all on my 30th B-day! After the front desk agents told me it was..."
- "1.Hotel Sunce, Podstrana/Croatia doesn't have 4****, but 3*** by Ministry of tourism categorization. 2.Measurements of the rooms are false, much smaller. 3.Apartment for 5 persons doesn't have a terrace as shown at the..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."