I'm so pissed I could Spit!
Booked All Inclusive with Expedia. Arrival, Hotel NOT an All Inclusive. Tours Had Been Canceled. Bastards. Hours on Phone to set up tours again. Both the tour company and hotel have dealt with this screw up through expedia before. Hotel apologized and upgraded room but food was so expensive we went hungry. Tour company spent hours with me and I spent many dollars on phone charges with them to reset tours. My first day was a loss. Only got two of the 4 tours I paid for. Hurricane came in and I could not reach an *** Expedia rep for a new flight. Should have known. $800.00 later and calls personally to airlines and I got a flight out. Good thing for a hurricane. It was and excuse to go home early since we were Starving.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Yesterday I tried booking a flight to Europe from Asia on Expedia and the final page gave me an error and told me to try again later. I tried again..."
- "My American Airlines mishaps... On Friday afternoon on August 29 @ 5:00pm, my sister dropped me off at the Mobile Alabama airport for a 6:45 flight with American Airlines (Eagle). Regarding..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. They already had to..."