I'm so pissed I could Spit!
Booked All Inclusive with Expedia. Arrival, Hotel NOT an All Inclusive. Tours Had Been Canceled. Bastards. Hours on Phone to set up tours again. Both the tour company and hotel have dealt with this screw up through expedia before. Hotel apologized and upgraded room but food was so expensive we went hungry. Tour company spent hours with me and I spent many dollars on phone charges with them to reset tours. My first day was a loss. Only got two of the 4 tours I paid for. Hurricane came in and I could not reach an *** Expedia rep for a new flight. Should have known. $800.00 later and calls personally to airlines and I got a flight out. Good thing for a hurricane. It was and excuse to go home early since we were Starving.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Just read the photo please. We got totally ripped off...."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "Hello, I'm frequent flyer of Malaysian Airline and generally, my experiences are good however, on Wed. 8th Jun, 2016, I took MH 720 (seat 9C) from Jakarta to KUL and it..."
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "Rarely have I encountered a business that cares so little about its customer's satisfaction. The main reason that my wife and I have taken our cars there is convenience --..."