I'm so pissed I could Spit!
Booked All Inclusive with Expedia. Arrival, Hotel NOT an All Inclusive. Tours Had Been Canceled. Bastards. Hours on Phone to set up tours again. Both the tour company and hotel have dealt with this screw up through expedia before. Hotel apologized and upgraded room but food was so expensive we went hungry. Tour company spent hours with me and I spent many dollars on phone charges with them to reset tours. My first day was a loss. Only got two of the 4 tours I paid for. Hurricane came in and I could not reach an *** Expedia rep for a new flight. Should have known. $800.00 later and calls personally to airlines and I got a flight out. Good thing for a hurricane. It was and excuse to go home early since we were Starving.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I recently had the worst flying experience ever flying out of Charlotte to Tunica on Airtran, all on my 30th B-day! After the front desk agents told me it was..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "They were extremely rude when trying to resolve my issue and hung up on me with the last phone being, "we will not be doing anymore business with you" My stone..."
- "I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up..."
- "I order a black, sized small dress on January 13, 2016. I have not yet received my order, I'm expecting to have the dress with me by this Wednesday. I..."