• show-popup

Shares 0

Expedia is a rip off expert!

Company Expedia
Product / Service Travel Service
Location Knoxville, Tennessee
Category Tourism
Views 43

I booked 5 people on a flight from NC to TX and paid in April to fly in September.Expedia only booked the 7 and 9 yr old on the first leg of the flight and now it is up to me to get to Dallas on my own for join up for the connecting flight.

Customer service (not) is in India and no one understands english. What a joke, they still owe me for a refund from last summer and the credit evidently didn't come off this flight. They forgot to book my hotel in Cozumel, Mexico even though they had 6 months to do so. I had to pay (again) when I got there.

I will never use them again. They owe me $1,752 now and I will never see a dime, they only give credits and I guess those are posted at their discretion a tidbit they don't tell you when you get the credit. How can I put 2 small kids on a flight all alone and somehow miraculously meet up on the connecting flight when they "miscommunicated to the airlines" how many would be on the first leg of the flight.

It is now to late to add us to the Charlotte to Dallas flight because it is overbooked and the earliest we can all travel together is 2 days after the wedding we are going to attend.My nephew can make it home from Afghanistan but I can't get to Texas thanks to Expedia! 3081228

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 24, 2009
What a joke! I have now spent 6 days calling every 5 minutes and finally, finally got someone to admit there are no customer service agents in America! I was told my only option was to rebook all 5 of us again, pay again and wait for expedia to credit (not refund) my money paid in April. I will drive the 1700 miles and happily sue expedia on my return.
Reply to 3kidsnana

Read next Expedia complaint

exPEEdia price guarantee

Expedia does not honor this:Best Price Guarantee. In the unlikely event that you find a lower rate o...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Expedia.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug