I booked 5 people on a flight from NC to TX and paid in April to fly in September.Expedia only booked the 7 and 9 yr old on the first leg of the flight and now it is up to me to get to Dallas on my own for join up for the connecting flight.
Customer service (not) is in India and no one understands english. What a joke, they still owe me for a refund from last summer and the credit evidently didn't come off this flight. They forgot to book my hotel in Cozumel, Mexico even though they had 6 months to do so. I had to pay (again) when I got there.
I will never use them again. They owe me $1,752 now and I will never see a dime, they only give credits and I guess those are posted at their discretion a tidbit they don't tell you when you get the credit. How can I put 2 small kids on a flight all alone and somehow miraculously meet up on the connecting flight when they "miscommunicated to the airlines" how many would be on the first leg of the flight.
It is now to late to add us to the Charlotte to Dallas flight because it is overbooked and the earliest we can all travel together is 2 days after the wedding we are going to attend.My nephew can make it home from Afghanistan but I can't get to Texas thanks to Expedia!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Travel Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "Grand Circle Travel books tours on a regular basis to Egypt.Amongst the sites they promote a trip to see the Temple Of Abu Simbel.Despite the fact that there have been..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "Just recieved my dead Valentines Day roses from this piece of *** company! Thanks for screwing up my Valentines Day... Much appreciated. Go to ***. You have it coming when..."
- "Bought a cellphone from RadioShack which took 48 hours to activate. Drove multiple times to RadioShack who could not get it to work. The employees were as confused as I..."
- "I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "Worst moving people I have ever dealt with - damaged EVERY single piece of my new furniture, lied about insurance claim being made and no pay out or redress on..."