Expedia is a rip off expert!
I booked 5 people on a flight from NC to TX and paid in April to fly in September.Expedia only booked the 7 and 9 yr old on the first leg of the flight and now it is up to me to get to Dallas on my own for join up for the connecting flight.
Customer service (not) is in India and no one understands english. What a joke, they still owe me for a refund from last summer and the credit evidently didn't come off this flight. They forgot to book my hotel in Cozumel, Mexico even though they had 6 months to do so. I had to pay (again) when I got there.
I will never use them again. They owe me $1,752 now and I will never see a dime, they only give credits and I guess those are posted at their discretion a tidbit they don't tell you when you get the credit. How can I put 2 small kids on a flight all alone and somehow miraculously meet up on the connecting flight when they "miscommunicated to the airlines" how many would be on the first leg of the flight.
It is now to late to add us to the Charlotte to Dallas flight because it is overbooked and the earliest we can all travel together is 2 days after the wedding we are going to attend.My nephew can make it home from Afghanistan but I can't get to Texas thanks to Expedia!c0ce17d
You may also like
- "I signed up for one of their package tours in 2012 as a speaker and later included my wife. The attitude of the management was appalling and after signing up..."
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "Primo Vacations or Primo Travel seems to have recently affiliated itself with an internet scam artist out of Florida named Fred Siller. Fred Siller claims to be..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "I purchased a puppy from Angela Thomas, Dazzlin Tibetan Terriers. She sold the puppy at a reduced price so I was not too upset about him having an ear infection..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."