Expedia does the bait and switch
Expedia offered a 100 dollar resort credit for each day booked for my vacation at the Ritz Carlton.I specifically chose them to book my stay BECAUSE of this resort credit.
Then upon arrival at the Ritz Carlton in Puerto Rico, they said it wasn't booked that way and they couldn't honor the credit without the expedia email confirming the resort credit. Expedia of course didn't include that information on my expedia email. After complaining and waiting on the phone for 20 minutes after the trip, they said that this resort credit is actually offered by the Ritz and when they contacted the hotel, my stay didn't qualify.
Typical bait and switch.I'm very disappointed in both the Ritz and Expedia and will not be using Expedia again and plan to complain to Ritz for their less than 5 star service.117f7569 review #296784
You may also like
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "I took my RV to camping world at ST.Augustine FL. first lie Stephen Phillips I bought new tires no problem I told Steve while you have the tires off check..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "In just a few seconds things change. Now your time to figure it out!'ν..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."