I recently booked a room in Bejing. When we got there they didn't have a room for us.
Expedia could not be contacted from ouitside the US
We were lucky to find other lodgings, cost more, not as fancy, but if we haden;t had a Chionese speaker, we would hafe been in real trouble
We paid EXPEDIA for 4 nights for 3 people at the Jade Hotel in Bejing. They had one room with one bed, qnd waquted fir us to get tired wnough to agree to pay for another one.
Pretty place, but the staff was totally unfriendly and unhelpful11828e8d review #304963
You may also like
- "Guess his working on this one in Ibiza. Deserted the sunken ship. Update 5th July 2014 - Further to the recent email regarding recent financial difficulties with cruisemiles and breeches by..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "I've had, like all others significantly devalued CruiseMiles and cruise cancellations. The last straw is that having not responded to several weeks of many enquiries on a TransAtlantic..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina. My last order was made on January 4, 2015. There´s a lot of waiting..."
- "Depo Energyâ€™s COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel..."
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."