I recently booked a room in Bejing. When we got there they didn't have a room for us.
Expedia could not be contacted from ouitside the US
We were lucky to find other lodgings, cost more, not as fancy, but if we haden;t had a Chionese speaker, we would hafe been in real trouble
We paid EXPEDIA for 4 nights for 3 people at the Jade Hotel in Bejing. They had one room with one bed, qnd waquted fir us to get tired wnough to agree to pay for another one.
Pretty place, but the staff was totally unfriendly and unhelpfuld569b80 review #304963
You may also like
- "Yesterday I tried booking a flight to Europe from Asia on Expedia and the final page gave me an error and told me to try again later. I tried again..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "Guess his working on this one in Ibiza. Deserted the sunken ship. Update 5th July 2014 - Further to the recent email regarding recent financial difficulties with cruisemiles and breeches by..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "Despite Japanese universities liked Plan9 for research, Anime characters are boring and too generic in drawing. Even Japanese recognize it, it's a drawing style designed for being easy. Please do a..."
- "Posture Pal inventors legal battles may not be over. Posture Pal inventor, Mr. Geisert, also sent a Cease and Desist warning to Posture Pro posture analysis developer, Dr. Joseph..."