I recently booked a room in Bejing. When we got there they didn't have a room for us.
Expedia could not be contacted from ouitside the US
We were lucky to find other lodgings, cost more, not as fancy, but if we haden;t had a Chionese speaker, we would hafe been in real trouble
We paid EXPEDIA for 4 nights for 3 people at the Jade Hotel in Bejing. They had one room with one bed, qnd waquted fir us to get tired wnough to agree to pay for another one.
Pretty place, but the staff was totally unfriendly and unhelpful
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..."
- "I booked a car through Hotwire and paid for 3 full days, once they don't have the option to pay by hour. They sent me an email confirming that I..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "Despite Japanese universities liked Plan9 for research, Anime characters are boring and too generic in drawing. Even Japanese recognize it, it's a drawing style designed for being easy. Please do a..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."
- "My name is Chris Geisert, inventor of the Posture Pal cushion. I was locked out of my Posture Pal company by CEO Bernard Brown.I re-assigned the patent back to..."
- "I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I should have read more about this company before ordering. Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate. It arrived missing..."