I recently booked a room in Bejing. When we got there they didn't have a room for us.
Expedia could not be contacted from ouitside the US
We were lucky to find other lodgings, cost more, not as fancy, but if we haden;t had a Chionese speaker, we would hafe been in real trouble
We paid EXPEDIA for 4 nights for 3 people at the Jade Hotel in Bejing. They had one room with one bed, qnd waquted fir us to get tired wnough to agree to pay for another one.
Pretty place, but the staff was totally unfriendly and unhelpfulf075d48 review #304963
You may also like
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "I rented an apartment in Medellin, Colombia 2 months ago. I have been in contact with the owner of the apartment and Airbnb numerous times, each blaming the other, neither..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years. Refused to do anything. Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap..."
- "Posture Pal inventors legal battles may not be over. Posture Pal inventor, Mr. Geisert, also sent a Cease and Desist warning to Posture Pro posture analysis developer, Dr. Joseph..."
- "Depo Energyâ€™s COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."